Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] guile

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] guile
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 08:33:13 +0200

Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Bob Bib <address@hidden> schrieb:
> >
> > How a _working_ guile package can be made by mingw-cross-env?
>
> [...]
> Since guile is a very nice library (and a cool language, too),
> I'd be happy to include it in mingw-cross-env. Any contributions
> are welcome.

I invested some time into that and added Guile to mingw-cross-env,
as well as a small test program ("Hello World!" in Scheme):

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/69eb86c716c0

Note that there are currently some issues with threading and locks
that have to be sorted out, but it should help you getting started.

Since Guile depends on GMP and libltdl (part of libtool), I had to
create build rules for those libraries, too:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/4d652d56a730
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/7b515cafe5ab

Greets,

Administrator