Re: [GMG-Devel] Survey requires nonfree Javascript

From: Laura Arjona
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Survey requires nonfree Javascript
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 20:02:02 +0100

Hi all
Thanks everybody for your interest and for your concerns.
This conversation is a bit off-topic from Mediagoblin, so I suggest to
move to #libresoft channel at Freenode IRC or by replying to
quitter.se/FLOSSSurvey2013.

The only javascript that we use in the website is in index.en.html and
index.es.html for embedding the Twitter timeline, using the official
Twitter widget for that purpose.

You can block it without loosing any information in the website
itself, and I replicate all the microblogging in
quitter.se/FLOSSSurvey2013
I'll talk the rest of the team about changing that widget to an
embedded RSS/atom feed from the Quitter account.

Regards
Laura Arjona