[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Maposmatic-dev] Switch to Pango for text rendering and support RTL lang
thomas . petazzoni
[Maposmatic-dev] Switch to Pango for text rendering and support RTL languages
Thu, 11 Feb 2010 23:25:15 +0100
Here is a set of patches to improve the rendering of the map and the
index for foreign languages and RTL languages :
* Patch 1 switches the index rendering to Pango so that Arabic,
Korean and other languages using non-latin alphabets are properly
* Patch 2 implements the support for RTL languages in the index
rendering (switches column order and switches square
* Patch 3 switches the map title and index title rendering to Pango.
* Patch 4 switches the copyright notice, rendering date and
contribution text of the map to Pango.
- [Maposmatic-dev] Switch to Pango for text rendering and support RTL languages,
thomas . petazzoni <=