mailman

From: Jace Toronto
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 20:45:28 +0000 (UTC)

> your best bet to post from the web is to get an email account
> somewhere and post via email from a web interface to email.

Hi Ian, thanks for your reply.  Sorry my question was unclear.  The now-dead
Gmane URL on that page gave a mechanism for being able to post without being
subscribed to the list.  I tried subscribing a couple days ago, but got no
response (it said something about awaiting moderator approval; apparently the
moderator isn't monitoring subscription requests), so I was looking for an
updated way to be able to post without needing to be subscribed.  Is there one
anymore?