mailman

From: Ian Kelling
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 23:33:56 -0500

Jace Toronto <address@hidden> writes:

> Greetings,
>
> I am not sure if this is the correct address to report this (does "trouble
> using the lists" extend to outdated instructions on the web page about an
> individual list?), but if not, I hope you can point my inquiry in the right
> direction.

> message without subscribing by using the Gmane interface at
> http://post.gmane.org/post.php?group=gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.general.";
> However, not only is this a dead URL, but DNS doesn't recognize
> post.gmane.org, implying it has been permanently removed, rather than being
> temporarily unreachable.  Is there an updated gateway for posting to the list
> via the web?  Thank you for your help.

You are correct, that link needs to be removed. If you find a usenet
server that does posting from the web, it might work, but you will
probably be just about the only user. I think it would be awesome if you
tried that out and reported back, but your best bet to post from the web
is to get an email account somewhere and post via email from a web interface to
email.

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF