m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] m17n-db Indic keymap enhancements

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] m17n-db Indic keymap enhancements
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 00:14:49 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Parag Nemade <address@hidden> writes:

>    Since long time Fedora was carrying attached patches for m17n-db
> package. I would like to upstream them. Please have a look at them and
> if they looks fine please commit in upstream repository.

> kn-itrans-keysummary.patch
> ml-itrans-keysummary.patch

I've just installed them.

> bn-itrans-keysummary.patch

It removes mappings, for instance "LLi" -> "ঌ", which
results in that there's no key left for inputting "ঌ".  Is
it really ok?

> number-pad-itrans.patch

I don't understand why it is necessary.  What happens if you
type, for instance, KP_Add while using as-itrans now?  I
can't test it now because I'm currently using my laptop
which doesn't have those keys.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden