m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] m17n-db Indic keymap enhancements

From: Parag Nemade
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] m17n-db Indic keymap enhancements
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:56:40 +0530

Hi Kenichi,
On 21/10/12 09:10, Kenichi Handa wrote:
In article <address@hidden>, Parag Nemade <address@hidden> writes:

Here is the people who helped to write above changes for respective keymaps.
[...]
3) kn-itrans.mim ZWNJ patch -> Mayank Jain <address@hidden>
It seems that this patch has not yet been sent to this list.
same story here. Just picked all the available patches in Fedora package repository. But, I come to know that this is not required and I removed it before sending initial email. Sorry for the confusion.

Once all these patches are committed upstream. From the next upstream release, Fedora will just start using upstream tarballs only and this will clean the Fedora package repository also.

Regards,
Parag.