lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Only half CJK characters displayed

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Only half CJK characters displayed
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 08:49:55 +0000 (UTC)

gyc@apvc.uk dixit:

>Actually I visited some pages containing 移prior, which I guess cached
>the character in the process. If I clear the font cache, both
>characters will be truncated.

Whatever this “font cache” you’re talking about is. But it’s clear
that this is about the terminal you’re using, not about lynx, after
all.

>I reinstalled kitty from ArchLinux repo and everything works perfectly

OK, so indeed a bug in the terminal emulator.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
15:39⎜«mika:#grml» mira|AO: "mit XFree86® wär’ das nicht passiert" - muhaha
15:48⎜<thkoehler:#grml> also warum machen die xorg Jungs eigentlich alles