lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] justify-elts

From: hsv
Subject: [Lynx-dev] justify-elts
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:25:38 -0600

Generally it looks nicer, but I've read comments on the topic that
claim that makes it less readable.  One bug--searches don't allow
for the variation in whitespace (something that's been on my to-do
list for a while).
<<<<<<<<
I find that full justification reads better only in pitchless type.
I hav seen books printed through line-printers, or the likes of the
LA120, with full justification, and they always looked bad to me.

Actually, my problem is not the typeface but the spacing in between:
The Diablo had many pitchy typefaces, but the spacing was not limited
to the pitch, and there full justification seemed not so bad to me.