lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] how to maximize client area???

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] how to maximize client area???
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:13:40 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005, Stef Caunter wrote:

Thanks. I posted to know about its purpose (haven't seen anything on it
before).

Generally it looks nicer, but I've read comments on the topic that claim
that makes it less readable.  One bug - searches don't allow for the
variation in whitespace (something that's been on my to-do list for a while).