lwip-users

[lwip-users] netconn send broadcast

From: Jan Menzel
Subject: [lwip-users] netconn send broadcast
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 00:06:18 +0100

Hi all!
        Today I've implemented a little debug facility that sends out some data
using netconn api in broadcast mode. It took a while until I figured
out, that broadcast transmission is disabled by default and requires
SOF_BROADCAST to be set in the pcbs so_options member. I found the macro
ip_set_option in ip.h but that requires that I have to select the ip
member from the pcb union in struct netconn...
        Now I wonder what the recommended way is to set this flag using netconn
api.

        Best regards
                Jan

PS: I'm using version 2.0.1.