lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lwip tcp-stack reliability issue when using non-reliabl

From: Itzik Levi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lwip tcp-stack reliability issue when using non-reliable network?
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 00:11:28 +0200

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the prompt response!

I'll try to clarify.

I'm testing the stack as much as I can before integrating to my final setup:
Currently, I have 2 processes, each has an lwip's PPPoS stack, and on top of that using lwips socket api to create a tcp socket.

PPPoS read write methods in each process, is write/read to a local host, Android tcp stack, opened socket(which eventually be replaced by rfcomm).

I'm manually introducing losses to the physicak layer(ppos write method on each process), and expecting lwip's stack to keep on top of its tcp socket.

What do you mean prepared for re-transmissions? I rely lwip to handle that.