lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] MUT setting with multiple netif

From: Peter LM
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] MUT setting with multiple netif
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 02:09:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have changed my subnet settings. ARP is still working but ICMP doesn't
work anymore!
I guess ARP is working thanks to my ethernetif_input implementation (Testing
every netif). But I tought it was not necessary to check netif ip before to
pass it to tcpip_input since it was done inside, was it? In this case I will
have to search the right netif using netif_list before to pass it, right?

Regards,
Peter