lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Windows port of lwip 1.1.1

From: Mumtaz Ahmad
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Windows port of lwip 1.1.1
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:05:50 +0500

Hi

Yes it was a great help . I think it needs some few changes to get compiled
on msvc 6.0 .Firstly i updated the packet driver interface with the latest
one
Secondly there was a bug probably (pardon me if its my misunderstanding) in
low_level_init function

I changed
memcpy(ethaddr,ethernetif->ethaddr,6)
with
memcpy(ethernetif->ethaddr,ethaddr,6);

Also i had to call
netif_set_up(&netif);
in the test.c explicitely

If possible i will try to compile it using makefiles or JAM files and share
it

Best Regards