lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Windows port of lwip 1.1.1

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Windows port of lwip 1.1.1
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:40:42 +0100

On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 10:40 +0500, Mumtaz Ahmad wrote:
> Hi
> I want to submit the windows port of lwip1.1.1 version .How can i?

Can you provide more details?

Ports are usually added into the contrib module by providing the
maintainer with CVS write access to the repository.  However, we will
currently only accept ports if there is someone who is willing to
actively maintain them, as we have enough problems getting the existing
ports updated each time the stack changes!

Thanks

Kieran