lwip-users

[lwip-users] Tips lwip

From: j . burton
Subject: [lwip-users] Tips lwip
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 10:55:53 +0200

Hello, I finally build up an http_client into my embedded device with  lwip
but I would like to get the IP address after its connection to the GPRS net...

My http_client does a connection to Internet for downloading a file from
www.ietf.org...

How can I get the IP address? Do you know any function

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA a soli 19.95 euro/mese
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti di tempo
a meno di 20 euro al mese. E in piu' telefoni senza
pagare il canone Telecom! Scopri come, clicca qui
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/