lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: Need help with STEPP II

From: j . burton
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: Need help with STEPP II
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 11:39:36 +0200

Hy everyone, I need help to configure out an application using falcom stepp
II device..

I need to comunicate location data (latitude, longitude, speed, etc...) from
my stepp II using gprs to a web server....

I don't know where to found example program in C language or demos of gps
applications and gprs comunication.....

Can someone help me?
Thanks and regards....

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA a soli 19.95 euro/mese
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti di tempo
a meno di 20 euro al mese. E in piu' telefoni senza
pagare il canone Telecom! Scopri come, clicca qui
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/