lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Patch #1326 breaks TCP

From: Karl Jeacle
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Patch #1326 breaks TCP
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:43:24 +0100

On Wed 15 Oct 03, 17:23:52 +0100, Kieran Mansley wrote:
> Just to clarify - you'd like to see the return of the line:
> for (useg = pcb->unacked; useg->next != NULL; useg = useg->next);
> Around about line 457/458 as given by the "The diff" link above.  Is that

Yes, but not just that line - I'd suggest rolling back completely
to the older code for the lines changed at 372 and 457/458.

> Perhaps floriZ will be able to give us some feedback on what the intended
> optimisation was, although it has been a while since this was added, so a
> bit worrying that no one else has reported it.

floriZ feedback would be good.

I can't understand why this hasn't affected other people. Perhaps most
people are not using the DEVEL branch, or are just sending very small
amounts of data.

Karl