lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Use with a microcontroller

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Use with a microcontroller
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:45:22 -0000

On Tuesday 06 November 2001 15.12, you wrote:
>  Hello all,
>
>  I've started to develop an IP stack with smc911111
> network on the TMS320 micro, without any  rtos.
> Any suggestion  is welcomed.

A few short suggestions: get a copy of W. Richard Stevens "TCP/IP
Illustrated" volumes I and II - they are definately very good books to have
read. Download some open source TCP/IP stacks. There are quite a few of them
- apart from the obvious suggestions lwIP and uIP, there are the BSD and
Linux stacks as well as a few others (check the "Links" page in the lwIP
homepage).

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>