lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Mercurial

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] Mercurial
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:17:30 +0000

I notice that savannah now supports mercurial as an alternative to CVS
for projects hosted there.  I much prefer working with mercurial, and so
would be interested in moving lwIP over to that, but appreciate that
others might have different opinions.

It has some obvious downsides: the conversion would involve some work,
and probably lose our CVS commit history, and developers not already
familiar with mercurial would have to learn how to use it.

Please make your opinions known.  Unless there is a strong show of
support for the move, and few objections, I'll leave it as CVS.

Thanks

Kieran