lout-users

Re: Custom font problem

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Re: Custom font problem
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:56:39 +0100

Le mercredi 16 janvier 2002, à 03:42 PM, Valeriy E. Ushakov a écrit :
Hmm.  Does the EndFontMetrics line has a newline char?  The outer loop
checks for "EndFontMetrics\n", so from a quick glance at the logic of
that code this seems like the only reason why it fails.

Yes it does... I can send you the AFM file if you want to have a more precise look. But maybe I should mention I am on MacOS X and that the fontdef is in Unix linebreak format.

Cheers,

 -- Sébastien.
--
«children are innocent / a teenager's fucked up in the head /
adults are even more fucked up / and elderlies are like children»