lout-users

Custom font problem

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Custom font problem
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:13:54 +0100

Hi all,

I have tried to installed custom fonts, following Uwe small tutorial.
I have added this to data/fontdef.ld

{ @FontDef
    @Tag { Erasmus-Bold }
    @Family { Erasmus }
    @Face { Bold }
    @Name { ErasmusBold }
    @Metrics { ERASMUSB.afm }
    @Mapping { LtLatin1.LCM }
}

{ @FontDef
    @Tag { Erasmus-ExtraBold }
    @Family { Erasmus }
    @Face { ExtraBold }
    @Name { ErasmusExtraBold }
    @Metrics { ERASMUEB.afm }
    @Mapping { LtLatin1.LCM }
}

{ @FontDef
    @Tag { Erasmus-Base }
    @Family { Erasmus }
    @Face { Base }
    @Name { ErasmusLight }
    @Metrics { ERASMUSL.afm }
    @Mapping { LtLatin1.LCM }
}

But lout tells me:

49,16: fatal error: EndFontMetrics missing from font file /sw/share/lout/Fonts/ERASMUSL.afm

But there actually is an EndFontMetrics from the font file...As I am not familiar with font management I cannot really see where the problem is.

Any ideas?

 -- Sébastien.

--
«children are innocent / a teenager's fucked up in the head /
adults are even more fucked up / and elderlies are like children»