lout-users

Re: Unidentified subject!

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Unidentified subject!
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 16:06:28 +0400

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 13:10:49 +0200, Mark Christiaens wrote:

> I've been trying for some weeks to convert it to postscript and get it to
> work with lout to no avail.
[...]
> I'm starting to think that there's something wrong with lout but it don't
> see how it can be working just fine with the Skak postscript font then.

I'll check it when I'm back from vacation.  I have FontLab3 (thanks to
Yuri Yarmola for giving me a free copy for non-commercial use), so I
can check if that's a conversion that causes your problems.

Meanwhile, can you send me (off the list) a sample document along with
ttf/pfa/afm and your LCM file for the font.

SY, Uwe