Re: [Linphone-developers] VerizonWireless voice issue

From: Sobhi el-safady
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] VerizonWireless voice issue
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 13:18:11 -0400

Hello,

Did you check out this blog post ? https://www.onsip.com/blog/in-depth-verizon-blocks-sip-traffic-using-alg

You can maybe probably try using tls to bypass this.

On March 27, 2017 1:01:20 PM EDT, address@hidden wrote:
Hi,

we are developing Linphone based app, and seeing issues with voice not
going through. So, as a reference, we are using Linphone iPhone app over
Linphone service.
So, testing with Linphone iPhone app, voice is missing if caller is on
US Verizon wireless network. If same app receives call, voice works
correct. Android app does not seem to have these issues.
Do you have any information about some mobile providers blocking SIP
traffic?

Best regards,
Slobodan Prijic