Re: [Linphone-developers] CallKit integration

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] CallKit integration
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 10:06:45 +0200

Hi,

Indeed I played a bit with it, but it requires more work specially with
mediastreamer2 as you stated, plus some UI to fix. I won't have time to do more
on that unfortunately, but I believe this would be great to have this
integration (any patch welcome for sure!).

BR,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications