Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone and 3G SFR

From: Dave Osbourne
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone and 3G SFR
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:03:26 +0100

Sorry - just re-read your orginal message - are you saying then that over wireless LAN all is OK?

It then *must* be the celluarly provider having some sort of ACL that allows only certain sites for SIP.  Wierd, but possible.

I've got a rooted andriod phone I can get a packet on over *my* celluar provider (O2 in the UK), but no fixed IP on mobile...