[Linphone-developers] Get content of SIP INFO message with liblinphone p

From: Jucker Simon
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Get content of SIP INFO message with liblinphone python wrapper
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 10:35:50 +0200

Hi,

I'm actually working on a superior shool degree projet about an IP intercom. I'm actually looking for a SIP python library and I plan to use liblinphone. I plan to get the open door command with the content of the SIP INFO message witch is send by the remote user. Looking in the Linphone documentation @ https://pythonhosted.org/linphone/ I can't find a was to do this. I found the LinphoneInfoMessage getContent() method in the Java wrapper documentation but I can't find the equivalent in the python library documentation. Can someone help me ?

Thanks for reading this

Best regards

Jucker Simon