Re: [Linphone-developers] ZRTP cache broken in 3.8.x?

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] ZRTP cache broken in 3.8.x?
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 19:40:32 +0200

Hi Liviu,
I wasn't able to replicate your problem using updated versions of linphone from Linphone Desktop on Linux to Linphone Android.

It seems your ZRTP negotiation works as you're given the SAS and opportunity to set the verified flag but something may be wrong when writing the cache file as it is not even created (it should be even if you don't set the verified flag)

What OS your Linphone is running on?

Would you mind running the call with traces and sending them to me?

thanks

Johan