Re: [Linphone-developers] ZRTP cache broken in 3.8.x?

From: Liviu Andronic
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] ZRTP cache broken in 3.8.x?
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 08:59:09 +0200

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 8:13 AM, Simon MORLAT <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is not a known problem at least. Did you make sure that both ends
> clicked on verified button, which is the condition for the trustship to be
> validated ?

Yes, on multiple occasions. I'll check it again, just to make sure,
but thus far with 3.8.x I can't remember the ZRTP cache working right
a single time. I tried removing .linphone-zidcache on my end, and now
I realize that it has *never* been recreated, even if on several
occasions both users clicked on Verified. Can you replicate the issue
if you remove that file?

Thank you and regards,
Liviu

PS My set-up is 3.8.5 (my machine) and 3.7.x (the other machine).