Re: [Linphone-developers] Build error in MinGW

From: Max A. Kiselev
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Build error in MinGW
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 17:38:50 +0400

Hello

Thanks a lot! I was able to build Linphone with MinGW using the new

linphone-deps.

There is only a couple of points of notice:

* mingw32-pthreads-w32 package should be installed in MinGW.

* Files bin/c_rehash and bin/openssl.exe included in linphone-deps were already

  present in MinGW / folder. I chose not to replace existing files.

Regards,

Max A. Kiselev