[Linphone-developers] Build error in MinGW

From: Max A. Kiselev
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Build error in MinGW
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 20:27:00 +0400

Hello

I am trying to build Linphone using MinGW. I followed the instructions in

README.mingw but belle-sip ./configure step ends with an error:

configure: error: Could not find antlr3 development files. Please install

antlr3 version > 3.2 (libantlr3c-dev on debian/ubuntu systems)

I downloaded and unzipped linphone-deps-win32-20140207.zip but I noticed that

it was unzipped to /linphone-deps-win32-20140207 and did not placed anything

to /usr or /lib etc. Is it as expected? What should do to build belle-sip and

Linphone?

Regards,

Max A. Kiselev