Re: I did not previously realize that Lilypond would automatically updat

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: I did not previously realize that Lilypond would automatically update pre-existing scores
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 00:02:39 -0800

I have some LIlypond code (from someone on the list) which is at
Lilypond version:

grep version ./only_even_bars.ly
\version "2.22.0"

~/Downloads/lilypond-2.24.1/bin/lilypond ./only_even_bars.ly
GNU LilyPond 2.24.1 (running Guile 2.2)
Processing `./only_even_bars.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...[8]
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Converting to `only_even_bars.pdf'...
Success: compilation successfully completed

No big fat warning.

~/Downloads/lilypond-2.24.1/bin/lilypond --version
GNU LilyPond 2.24.1 (running Guile 2.2)

The resultant pdf is at Lilypond version 2.24.1 (attached).

Hmmm...

Ken