I did not previously realize that Lilypond would automatically update pr

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: I did not previously realize that Lilypond would automatically update pre-existing scores
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 20:29:39 -0800

Hi;

I did not previously realize that Lilypond would automatically update
pre-existing scores.

I was surprised when I noticed that LIlypond 2.24.1 (locally installed
by download) automatically updated my 2.22.1 Lilypond score.  Usually
I run the convert script before engraving, but this time I forgot to
do that.

That's a nice feature I was not expecting. I usually carefully read
the Changes document and I did not see this feature.  How long has
this been the case?  Is there a way to tell Lilypond not to do this?
In general, I think that this is a great feature, but sometimes I'd
like to preserve what I have prior to conversion.

BTW, thanks to all who have contributed to this awesome Lilypond
project; it really is awesome.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott