[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Terminology question

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Terminology question
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 18:34:49 +0000
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:91.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/91.3.0

As far as I know (native English speaker and BA in music) there isn't a standard word.  I would call it "creating parts from a conductor's score" ...

Phil Holmes

On 13/11/2021 18:26, Jacques Menu wrote:
Hello folks,

What is the english name for the process of creating invidual parts/staves/voices scores from a director’s score?

Thanks for your help!


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]