Re: Assistance to Create a Recipe for 41-EDO and "Kite Guitar" Tablature

From: devin
Subject: Re: Assistance to Create a Recipe for 41-EDO and "Kite Guitar" Tablature
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 07:29:05 -0400

On 2021-07-26 04:09, Hans Åberg wrote:

I'll send you code for E53

Thank you for the tip and the files.

Kite Guitar Fretting (skipping every other EDO step, and tuning adjacent strings odd/even), which helps its physical playability, only works for 41EDO.

That being said, we will take these files and see if we can modify them for our news, or otherwise learn from them, to achieve our goals. I really appreciate you sharing your work and knowledge.

Thank you,
Devin