Re: Distance of a grob from its reference point

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Distance of a grob from its reference point
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 23:14:08 -0500

Hi all,

On Jan 14, 2020, at 10:50 PM, Aaron Hill <address@hidden> wrote:
> I very much need LilyPond to be able to make the smart decisions on my behalf.

Me, too.

> That is why I am trying to defend getting the automatic parts working better

I think that’s an important goal.

> I would disagree with the notion that everyone has to do fine tuning.

If I’m correctly interpreting her abstract, I’m pretty sure Elaine Gould will
speak exactly to this issue in her keynote session this Friday in Salzburg.
Very much looking forward to that, and the discussion that will follow.

Best,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info