Re: Trying to locate files

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Trying to locate files
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 21:18:32 -0800

On 2020-01-14 8:53 pm, Freeman Gilmore wrote:
On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 11:04 PM Aaron Hill <address@hidden>

On 2020-01-14 7:47 pm, Freeman Gilmore wrote:
> What is the name of the file that translate text to Unicode?

I am uncertain about this ask.  Could you expand on it?

It is my understanding that LP uses Unicode.   i sharp symbol has a
Unicode.    Some were there is a file were the text is converted to
Unicode.

Ah, LilyPond handles UTF-8 parsing within the lexer. See lexer.ll and in particular the function Lily_lexer::YYText_utf8.

-- Aaron Hill