Re: Shift up OttavaBracket

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: Shift up OttavaBracket
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 03:58:13 +0100

Hi Kieren,

look at my last post. Repositioning the OttavaBracket requires an unknown offset.

best,
Paolo

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 2:26 AM kieren_macmillan kieren_macmillan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Paolo,

> Unfortunately, with extra-offset I have the disadvantage that all the other
> objects are not moved automatically (smart repositioning)

Do you want to increase padding?
e.g., http://lilybin.com/yb5u35/4

> Does my example show a bug/missing feature for OttavaBracket?

To be honest, it’s not 100% clear to me what you want.
Can you be more specific what’s not working and exactly what you expect to
happen?

Thanks,
Kieren.