Re: Shift up OttavaBracket

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Shift up OttavaBracket
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 17:31:27 -0800

On 2020-01-12 5:17 pm, Paolo Prete wrote:
Unfortunately, with extra-offset I have the disadvantage that all the other
objects are not moved automatically (smart repositioning)

True, extra-offset is the tool for making changes to the layout after everything else has been done. It sounded like that was what you were asking about.

Does my example show a bug/missing feature for OttavaBracket?

Not that I can see. But it seems like Y-offset might not be the right thing to adjust. Perhaps staff-padding or outside-staff-padding are better options.

-- Aaron Hill