Re: Add 'generic' padding between two staves (once)

From: Torsten Hämmerle
Subject: Re: Add 'generic' padding between two staves (once)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 02:32:02 -0700 (MST)

SoundsFromSound wrote
> How would I use \tag in this situation? You mean, with inserting some
> blank empty markup? or something else?

Hi Ben,

When keeping the music in variables and writing
  d'1 -\tag #'score _\markup \lower #4 " "
instead of
  d'1_\markup \lower #4 " "
you can "deactivate" the correctional markup by using \removeWithTag #'score
for the parts.

That way, the parts' line spacing will not be affected by the spacer markup
that is intended for the full score only.

All the best,
Torsten