Re: Add 'generic' padding between two staves (once)

From: Torsten Hämmerle
Subject: Re: Add 'generic' padding between two staves (once)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 16:15:03 -0700 (MST)

SoundsFromSound wrote
> If there isn't any real major side-effects to it, then this is awesome,
> thank you! This is perfect.

The good thing about this approach that the vertical spacing of all the
other staves/systems/pages are not affected at all, it's very simple and
intuitive (just adding something that takes up space but cannot be seen). By
adjusting the \lower value, fine tuning can be done.

There is only one complication I can think of: if there are several
markups/scripts, our "spacer" markup may push the other objects away from
the stave, but then again, one use outside-staff-priority or, if there's
already a TextScript markup, use this by changing its vertical extents.

The result will have to be checked individually, in any case, so there
shouldn't be any surprises.

If you don't want this "correctional markup" in the parts, you may use \tag.

All the best,
Torsten