Re: frescobaldi on mac

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: frescobaldi on mac
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:23:49 -0500

I spoke too soon.  MIDI was working, but now it's not.  Under Frescobaldi's
MIDI Settings "FluidSynth virtual port" shows up just fine, and midi files load
fine in the player.  But when I click play it gives a "No output found!"
message and there is no audio.

(It appears that qsynth needs to be open for the MIDI player to work in
Frescobaldi.  When it is not open, under MIDI settings it says "There are no
MIDI output ports available on your system..."  Things stopped working when I
closed qsynth while Frescobaldi was still working.  Now I can't get it working
again.)

I guess I should move this over to the Frescobaldi discussion forum...

-Paul