Re: Need help with this simple lyric

From: peterwinson
Subject: Re: Need help with this simple lyric
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 21:11:37 -0700 (PDT)

Mats, I think I figured it out, sort off.  The Maltese cross character
(U+2720) is part of the dingbats unicode code block.  On a windows XP
machine this character is part of the Wingdings font family.  The Wingdings
fonts do not have unicode definitions.  So Lilypond gets confused and Jedit
gets confused.  Thanks for your help.

Peter