Re: Need help with this simple lyric

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Need help with this simple lyric
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 08:03:47 +0200

Quoting peterwinson <address@hidden>:

Gilles, so I have the character encoding as UTF-8.  How do I insert a special
character like U+2720 (maltese cross) in Jedit?

Exactly the same way as you do in any other program. Either copy/paste
from some other document or use the "Character Palette" or "Character Set"
program on your computer (see http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2007-07/msg00451.html
for details regarding Windows or
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2007-07/msg00469.html
for Mac. There's also a similar utility on most Linux distributions).

  /Mats