jazz chords in LilyPond

From: PabloZum
Subject: jazz chords in LilyPond
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:12:05 -0300

I have developed my own chord name font, "Cifrado", which I use to print scores in other programs. With it, I'm able to print complex jazz chords with fewer keystrokes (e.g., "A7#9b13" is input just with "ax;"). I've been trying to make OooLilyPond use this font for chord names in OpenOffice. I've reached as far as this:

\new ChordNames
 \context ChordNames {
    \override ChordNames . ChordName  #'font-name = #"Cifrado"
 {
    \set chordChanges = ##t
    \chordmode {  a2:m7 b:7 c:9 d:7 }
But "Cifrado" uses all keys on the keyboard and I can't get LilyPond to process chord extensions that have not been preset into the program.

Can you help?