Re: advanced \tag -ing

From: Simon Dahlbacka
Subject: Re: advanced \tag -ing
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:56:53 +0300

it seems you would need the \chordcombine that I've been requesting/thinking about trying to implement, but never gotten to..

On 9/18/06, Jan Janovcik < address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
thank for the suggestion with \partcombine, it does indeed part of the job, it merges the noteheads, but it also changes the directions of the stems at the same time and that is undesirable. What I would need is something that would merge the noteheads and keep the stems down ( the result of merging is supposed to be voiceTwo ) Is this even possible, any ideas?
Jan Janovcik