Re: RFC: rethink horizontal alignment of mid-staff bar numbers

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: RFC: rethink horizontal alignment of mid-staff bar numbers
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 10:14:00 -0500

Hi Jonas,

> I think that's a totally different topic and not actually related to
> positioning the usual bar numbers that are above the bar line in all
> scores that I ever played from.

Why? We’re talking about selecting the position of usual bar numbers, right? I
think the user should be able to say “position the [usual] bar numbers in the
centre of each measure” without having to jump through a bunch of hoops.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info