Re: RFC: rethink horizontal alignment of mid-staff bar numbers

From: Wols Lists
Subject: Re: RFC: rethink horizontal alignment of mid-staff bar numbers
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 11:53:00 +0000

On 15/11/20 15:14, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> As Jonas said, this is a completely different issue, but yes, I think
> there implementing bar-centered bar numbers would need a completely
> different implementation.

IF this is seriously considered, can I throw in my thing often
encountered in band parts - numbered percent bars? Sounds like the code
might have a lot in common.

I'll often have things like \repeat \percent 16 (or even \repeat
\unfold), and from about the fourth bar it starts printing the bar count
above the bar.

Cheers,
Wol