Re: two LSR questions

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: two LSR questions
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 20:25:11 +0100

Am Fr., 13. März 2020 um 14:54 Uhr schrieb Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:

> Folks,
>

> three questions regarding the LSR.
>
> (1) Will the PNG images shown in the LSR automatically be regenerated
>     if a snippet gets updated?  Or do I have to do something?

Will happen automatically.
Sometimes with delay, though.

> (2) Will the LSR be re-imported into the LilyPond git repository
>     before the 2.21 release?

Someone has to do it, if this is wished

> (3) When will the LSR be updated to use LilyPond 2.20?

Iirc, it was me doing the 2.16.-upgrade, Pierre did for 2.18.
In the past always a volunteer did so. And it's a task an experienced
user is able to do.
There's a CG-section covering it.

We could ask on the user-list.

Cheers,