Re: two LSR questions

From: Sebastiano Vigna
Subject: Re: two LSR questions
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 17:05:29 +0100

> On 17 Mar 2020, at 16:01, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I'm currently upgrading LSR to LilyPond-2.20.0 locally on my machine.
> Because I'm already nearly finished I planned to contact you, too.
> I should be done latest at next weekend.
> Although Corona causes even more work for me ...
>
> I'd suggest to upgrade your lsr-software to run LilyPond-2.20.
> Then I'll send you the updated tarball with all snippets.

OK, so you are updating the description and the snippets to the new version.

It might be a good occasion to fix the UTF-8 problem. We could empty the text
part in the database and reload the new descriptions and snippets correctly.

But the tarball won't work--it merges all fields. Maybe you could dump the
database.

Ciao,

                                        seba